.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Me, Myself and I

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sayonara, I've Moved

Hi y'all,
I finally decided to move my blog. WordPress has stolen my heart completely. I was gonna go with BlogSome initially because they run a WordPress solution based on WordPress Multi User (WordPressMU for short), but then I found out that WordPress themselves host free blogs here. My thinking, WordPress should know how to host WordPress blogs better than anyone else. Even though, BlogSome offers such niceties as allowing you to customize your theme, which in my opinion (yes I have one, just like I've got an arsehole) is really cool, I think I'd rather pitch my tent with WordPress.

I finally moved my posts from here (all but this and the one before it), after much ado, was a stressful process but thankfully, I didn't have that many to move. So if you're in the neighbourhood or for some reason that I can't figure out right now, you like to read my rantings and ravings then come on over here and feel me.

Signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home